- Mechanical and systems engineering
When it comes to customised special solutions for industry and research, Stahl-Projektbau Wentz is the right partner. Over the past ten years, we have implemented numerous projects in modern mechanical and systems engineering. We have amassed an extensive range of knowledge for the most challenging tasks. We have designed, manufactured and assembled flow-water channels, wind tunnels, engine test rigs, gas scrubbers, stirring tanks and many other machines and facilities for renowned clients. We also have extensive expertise in the fields of X-ray technology and linear electron accelerators. What customised project are you planning?
“”IN MECHANICAL AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, WE BENEFIT FROM OUR EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE AND THE EXPERIENCE WE HAVE GAINED IN MANY SECTORS – THIS MAKES US EXPERTS FOR TRULY DEMANDING CUSTOM PROJECTS.””
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Felix Wentz
Overview of services
- Design, planning, structural analysis, production and assembly of highly individual machines and facilities
- Conversion work and extensions to existing facilities
- Inspection and repair work
- Processing of special steels such as e.g. Hardox, 16Mo3, 1.4539, 1.4828, 1.4841, alloy
- Flow-water channels
- Wind tunnels
- Engine test rigs
- Manipulators in X-ray technology
- Pipelines (e.g. flooding pipes, exhaust and extraction pipes, hot-gas pipes)
- Further industrial applications (retorts, cone mixers, agitator, dissolver and transport containers, screw conveyors, moulds, big-bag feeding stations, gas scrubbers, outflow channels, cyclone separators, collecting trays according to WHG, mill hammers, torque supports, pump stations, atomisation facilities, transport containers)
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Elecrocycling GmbH
- Grillo-Werke AG
- Volkswagen AG
- Technische Universität Braunschweig
- DESY – Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron
- Nds. Forschungszentrum Fahrzeugtechnik
- Fels-Werke GmbH
- Synthomer GmbH
- Recyclex Group
- Universität Oldenburg
THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD REALISE YOUR PROJECT WITH US.
EXPERIENCE & PRECISION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CHAIN OF PRODUCTION
With Stahl-Projektbau WENTZ, you benefit from concentrated expertise in all aspects of steel construction for research & industry – all from a single source. With our own in-house facilities, we are able to offer you all the services you need for your project: from design, through planning and structural analysis, and on to production and assembly.
DESIGN OFFICE WITH STATICS EXPERTISE
In our technical office with two engineers and three designers, we develop the suitable solution for your requirements. Our cross-sectoral expertise and experience gained from countless projects enable us to develop a powerful solution for you, thereby taking your budget specifications into account. The structural analyses are also created in-house by us. Furthermore, the realisation of complex constructions in difficult-to-access areas under challenging conditions is one of our special fields of expertise.
PROCESSING IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIN EN 1090-2 EXC 3
We work in accordance with the highest national and international standards. This includes, amongst other things, processing in accordance with DIN EN 1090-2 execution class EXC 3. In addition to the use of modern machines and equipment for steel processing, the utilisation of the latest 2D and 3D planning software is also part of our daily business.